Hurricane Irma Relief
Our thoughts continue to be with all those affected by Hurricane Irma. We recognize you may be facing challenges in the days and weeks ahead. We want to let you know that Citi is ready to help.
Visit one of the following Citibank relief stations to take a break, charge your phone and grab a snack:
- Aventura - 2750 NE 199th St, Aventura, FL 33180
- Coral Way - 1600 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145
- Doral Commons - 7480 NW 104th Ave, Doral, FL 33178
- Okeechobee - 5867 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33417
- South Beach - 1685 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Tamarac - 5825 N University Dr., Pompano Beach, FL 33321
While supplies last.
As of Wednesday 9/20, all Florida branches are open.
Customers in FEMA-designated disaster areas may be eligible for assistance such as:
- Automatic waiver or refund of late fees on credit cards;
- Automatic waiver of monthly service fees on Citibank deposit accounts;
- Automatic waiver or refund of late fees on personal loans and lines of credit;
- Deferred minimum payments on credit cards;
- Emergency credit line increases;
- Waived early withdrawal penalties on CDs and wire transfer fees;
- Waived late fees for September mortgage payments; and
- Mortgage payment forbearance programs.
Please contact us at:
Citi Cards: 1-800-950-5114 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-325-2865)
Citibank: 1-888-248-4226 (TTY/TDD: 1-800-945-0258)
CitiMortgage: 1-800-283-7918 (TTY/TDD: US - Dial 711, Puerto Rico - 1-866-280-2050) (Mon-Fri 8 am - 10 pm; Sat 8 am - 6 pm All ET)
You can access your account 24/7 via Citibank Online and the Citi Mobile app to check balances, transfer funds, make payments, deposit checks, find the nearest ATM, and more - all from your phone.
To help those affected, you can donate to the American Red Cross hurricane relief and recovery efforts. In addition, Citi customers can redeem ThankYou Rewards points for donation to the American Red Cross disaster relief fund.